It's Not Made In China
how to submit
Thank you for wanting to be a part of what we are doing.
Not sure if you know this….
We print six new labels every 3 or so months. We save all the illustrations we receive and when it’s time to print new labels, we put all the submissions to an informal “vote” by getting responses from a range of people because we need to ensure that people will want to buy the bottles.
You can email scans, photos or vector files to: email@example.com .
A couple of pointers:
- Please be aware of the shape of the space that is available in the label. We often receive illustrations that we cannot use as they don’t fit well in the label. The label is quite small and we like to use illustrations that make maximum use of the available space. Click here for a blank template which might be helpful.
- Illustrations that fit within the edges of the label work better than illustrations that are cut off by the edge of the label.
- We are open to any subject matter. Obviously if there's a water connection that can be good, but not necessary.
- Feel free to submit as many illustrations as you like.
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again for wanting to collaborate!